Deadline to apply is May 1, 2019
AACP is committed to fostering an inclusive community and promoting diversity of thought, background, perspective, and experience to advance pharmacy education and improve patient health. Driven by this commitment, we are excited to announce that AACP and CVS Health have partnered to create a new CVS Health Minority Scholarship for Pharmacy Students. This scholarship is intended to promote and support a diverse population of student pharmacists who will care for an increasingly diverse population of patients as part of a health care team.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Fact Sheets are also provided to give you printable resources.
Financial Literacy – The Basics
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Financial Planning 101
- Module 3: Banking and Account Management
- Module 4: Budgeting for Student Pharmacists
- Module 5: Debit vs. Credit Cards
- Module 6: Students and Cards
- Module 7: Reading Your Credit Report
- Module 8: Credit Reports vs. Credit Scores
- Module 9: Dealing with Credit Card Debt
- Module 10: Paycheck Deductions
Your high school counselors and college advisors are often the best sources of information about loan, grant and scholarship programs. Additionally, pharmacy colleges and schools may offer financial assistance. Other financial assistance opportunities and information are provided below.
- AACP Financial Aid and Scholarships: The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) does not administer any financial assistance programs directly to students. However, this page provides an overview of financial aid, as well as some potential grants and scholarships.
- Federal Student Aid: Federal Student Aid, an office of the Department of Education, offers a checklist of what both students and parents can do throughout 12th grade to begin applying for federal student aid.
- Fastweb: Try Fastweb for free and find scholarships you qualify for. Fastweb will match you to scholarships from their database of 1.5 million, based on your personal profile. With Fastweb you’ll also find financial aid tips and advice, job and internship matching and student life news.