October 24 @ 10:00 am
Concordia University’s Virtual Pharmacy Visit Day is designed for prospective pharmacy students who are considering applying to the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at Concordia University. At Virtual Pharmacy Visit Day, you’ll:
- Learn about our student-centered approach to teaching through an in-depth look at our curriculum and experiential education program.
- Understand how we incorporate Interprofessional Education (IPE) into the PharmD curriculum, giving students essential healthcare team experience.
- Receive guidance on the PharmD application process.
- Hear from our Pharmacy Student Ambassadors.
- Discover how to be a leader in healthcare with our dual degree options (PharmD/MBA, PharmD/MPH, PharmD/MPD).
- Interact with faculty, staff, and current students at our resource fair.
Register for free here: www.cuw.edu/pharmacyvisit