July 14 - July 17
MU Virtual Pharmacy Week, July 14-17, 2020, will provide opportunities to experience the pharmacy profession and Manchester University! MU Virtual Pharmacy Week will include a series of virtual offerings, such as:
- Invitation to live Q&A sessions and interactive events to learn from pharmacists in a variety of settings
- Hands-on science activity demonstrations
- Virtual tours of different pharmacy settings
- Mini-series of prerecorded content on pharmacy related topics
- Education on the admissions process and how to stand out as a college applicant
There is no cost to participate in MU Virtual Pharmacy Week. An event t-shirt and other materials will be sent to participants who successfully complete MU Virtual Pharmacy Week.
Those attending MU Virtual Pharmacy Week as rising high school juniors or seniors are eligible for a Manchester University Visit Scholarship, which awards $500 annually for an incoming Manchester student at the time of acceptance and is applied to the billing statement once a student matriculates.
I ask that you pass this opportunity along to your students. Teachers/advisors are also welcome to participate. Sign up here to participate.
For questions regarding MU Virtual Pharmacy Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.