May 20 @ 8:00 am - May 24 @ 5:00 pm| $50
Campbell University’s HPREP is a four-day interdisciplinary, preparatory, and professional development program for prospective students interested in the following areas:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Research
- Public Health
- Biomedical Sciences
Applications due by January 15, 2018. All applicants will be evaluated, but preference for admission to the program will be given to underrepresented minorities, first-generation college students, and financially disadvantaged.
Over the course of this four-day program, students will:
- Participate in interactive and interdisciplinary labs, workshops, seminars, and case studies related to health professions and their individual program of interest
- Build relationships with leaders in the healthcare profession and be assigned an academic adviser
- Discover how to become more competitive applicants for health profession admissions
- Explore a variety of health profession career opportunities
- Learn how to improve or strengthen professional admission test-taking skills through a PCAT, MCAT, and GRE review session
- Experience the Campbell family and our dedication to service.
For more information, click here.